This site is not monitored 24/7 - nor intended to provide emergency/crisis support or intervention. The following websites are provided as a resource to access as needed.
If you are in an emergency, or at immediate risk of harm to yourself or others, please contact emergency services on 000.
- Lifelife : A national charity providing all Australians experiencing a personal crisis with access to 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services.
- eheadspace : A confidential, free and secure space where young people 12 - 25 or their family can chat, email or speak on the phone with a qualified youth mental health professional
- MensLine Australia : A telephone and online counselling service for men with family and relationship concerns.
- Kids Helpline : Australia’s only free, private and confidential 24/7 phone and online counselling service for young people aged 5 to 25.
- Beyond Blue : Provides information and support to help everyone in Australia achieve their best possible mental health, whatever their age and wherever they live.
- Suicide Call Back Service : A nationwide service that provides 24/7 telephone, video and online professional counselling to people who are affected by suicide.